In addition to basic services such as tree removal and pruning, our expert tree staff also offers a myriad of other services, including:
- Mulching – Adding a layer of mulch around the base of the trees prevents weed growth and provides nutrients to the soil.
- Watering – Our watering services provide a deep drink for new trees.
- Consultations – With our consultation service, you can learn more about the condition and species of trees in your yard.
- Hazard Assessments – Our hazard assessment service can determine if trees or branches need to be removed to prevent damage to your home or injury to guests.
- Tree Inventories – A tree inventory helps landowners to understand what species of trees comprise their site in order to make decisions about tree removal and thinning.
- Soil Compaction Treatments – Allowing water, air and nutrients to get to the roots, our certified arborists can reduce the compact soil at the base of your trees.
- Lightning Protection – A way to effectively protect trees from lightening damage during strong spring storms.
- Deer Protection – Keep your new and existing trees from suffering from deer damage.
- Weed Control – Our weed control services help keep pernicious weeds to a minimum.
- Woods Clean-Up – Cleaning up the undergrowth in your wooded area can provide a new level of aesthetic appeal to your yard and can remove old, rotten trees.
- Small Clearing – If you are clearing an area for a storage shed, pool or other small area, Independent Tree can assist you with removing the trees that are in the way.
For more information on our additional services, feel free to call the office today at 440-564-1374! Our friendly, knowledgeable staff will be delighted to assist you.
Request a Free Quote
Give us a call at 440-564-1374 or click below to request more information or to set up a visit so we can give you a free estimate.