Why Cut Down a Tree?
It can be hard to decide that it's time to cut down a tree. But tree removal is necessary for a number of reasons, such as:
- when a tree is dead or dying,
- dangerous or hazardous trees that could harm people or property,
- trees that are planted too closely and are overcrowded,
- trees growing too close to buildings or power lines, or
- trees that have been damaged by storms.
How We Remove a Tree
When removal is necessary, we are well equipped to take care of any size and situation. No tree is too large or too difficult for our skilled and experienced crew!
We use a variety of heavy equipment, as well as climbing the tree to selectively remove parts that could otherwise pose a danger to the ground crew.
After the tree is removed, you may want to consider grinding the tree stump to remove that as well. We offer optional tree stump grinding services to all our tree removal customers. You can learn more here >>
Give us a call at 440-564-1374 - we're happy to take a look at your trees to determine whether removal is necessary, or if a pruning program could help your trees instead.
Request a Free Quote
Give us a call at 440-564-1374 or click below to set up a time for us to inspect your trees for a free estimate.