Before hiring a tree service company, be sure they're able to answer all of your questions. Here are some of the questions we're commonly asked. Please ask us if there's anything else you'd like to know!
- Do you carry Insurance?Yes, Independent Tree Care is fully insured with liability and workers compensation insurance specific to tree care and landscape work. Please ask our salesman or call the office at 440-564-1374 for proof of insurance.
- Do you charge for estimates?All estimates are free in our service areas. There is a charge if you require a more detailed arborist consultation.
- What are your service areas?We service the greater Cleveland, Ohio area including Cuyahoga, Geauga, Lake, Portage and Trumbull, as well as parts of Ashtabula and Summit counties. Here's a list of many of the towns we work in: Auburn • Aurora • Bainbridge • Beachwood • Bedford • Bedford Heights • Bentleyville • Bratenahl • Burton • Chagrin Falls • Chardon • Chester • Chesterland • Cleveland • Cleveland Heights • Euclid • Gates Mills • Highland Heights • Highland Hills • Hiram • Hunting Valley • Huntsburg • Kirtland • Lyndhurst • Mantua • Mayfield Heights • Mayfield Village • Mentor • Middlefield • Moreland Hills • Newbury • Novelty • Orange • Orange Village • Pepper Pike • Richmond • Richmond Heights • Russell • Shaker Heights • Solon • South Euclid • South Russell • Twinsburg • University Heights • Walton Hills • Warrensville Heights • Wickliffe • Willoughby • Woodmere
- What type of payments do you accept?We accept checks & all major credit cards. We also have online bill pay available.
- How much does it cost to remove, prune or treat a tree/shrub?Every tree, plant and situation is different and we can not give prices for services over the phone. Call us at 440-564-1374 for an estimate and one of our trained Certified Arborists will examine your individual situation.
- What is the difference between an arborist and an ISA Certified Arborist, and why hire a Certified Arborist?An arborist is anyone working in the tree industry, where an ISA Certified Arborist is a credentialed professional who has achieved a level of knowledge in the art and science of tree care through at least 3 years of experience and who has passed a comprehensive examination. Certified Arborists are required to continue their education in order to maintain their certification while ensuring their knowledge is up to date on the latest arboriculture techniques and science.
Hiring an arborist is a decision that should not be taken lightly. Proper tree care is an investment that can lead to substantial returns. Well-cared-for trees are attractive and can add considerable value to your property; where poorly maintained trees can be a significant liability.
Please use the site below to verify the certification of an Arborist, where you can easily search by certification ID.